Dental problems

Please be aware that we are not able to provide treatment or advice for dental problems.  If you are registered with a dentist and feel you need to be seen urgently, please contact them directly.  

If you are not registered with a dentist then please call 111 for advice about how to access emergency dental care. 

The NHS website has excellent information about how to deal with toothache and dental abscesses, should you need it.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website